Saturday, November 6, 2010

Inventory Issues - help?!

Ok.  Something is definitely going on. 

I thought all was well when I cleared my cache, relogged and waited 5 minutes for my inventory to load fully.  I checked the one hair and one wing folder where I knew items were missing and they had returned!  Thankfully.

I later discovered I have another hair/wing folder that is missing items!  The only ones that remain are those that happen to be part of a saved "outfit". 

To make matters worse - the hair that I recovered yesterday is now gone again!!!!

What is going on?!

Yesterday I deleted a good 1,000 items and now have a total of approx 8,000 items.

If anyone can give me any tips on how to back inventory up or make things reappear I'd be forever grateful!!!!!! 

Worried blessings,

Moirae

No comments:

Post a Comment