Friday, November 5, 2010

A Fae's Right to Shoes - SALE ALERT!

Love at first sight.  Not with someone.....but with something.

Look at this shoe!!!

Just one of the many amazing styles! 

How am I only just finding Stiletto Moody now?  I would complain except that today, the day I stumbled across the most amazing footwear I have ever seen, the store is have a 70% OFF SALE!!!!!!!!

Shoes for everyone!  You must join the group and have the tag active at time of purchase. 
Kick off those old clunkers and race on over to the store http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stiletto%20Moody%20BARE/78/35/45 for your chance to get a super luxurious item (they are NOT cheap at regular price) for a steal of a price!   The sale is on for 3 days only and I have no idea when it started.  There is no time to waste!

Look at all the options!  I'm getting this add-on for sure!
I haven't decided which of these beauties I will call my own yet but it has occurred to me that I can purchase 3 for the price of 1 so you never know what I'll come home with!  I rarely wear shoes like this but these creations are a must-have for any collection and with this sale going on - it's the perfect time to grab a pair!

You know what they say....if the shoe fits, buy it in every color!  ;)

Blessings,

Moirae

No comments:

Post a Comment