Thursday, October 14, 2010

In the Dark Room

With the Autumn season in full swing and Samhain soon approaching, the creatures of the dark are beginning to emerge and the world has taken on a spooky feeling.  There are witches,wizards, goblins and ghouls running amock all over the place and it's hard not to get caught up in the spirit of things!

In the span of my short life so far, I have spent the majority of my time in a magical place called The Elven Forest.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blossom/122/187/54  I plan on writing about it but recently I've had a lot of distractions and I hope to dedicate a post (or three!) to this place I've been enjoying so much.

Currently there is a photo contest happening which inspired me to start playing with photography a little more than usual.  I had just finished the Witches Brew Hunt and was geared up with all things Hallowe'en so the new theme in "The Forest" made for the perfect backdrop.  I was inspired!

My new inspiration lead me to sign up for a Flickr account - if you have one too please add me as a contact!   http://www.flickr.com/photos/moiraeloorden/




I said in my profile that I am prone to bouts of seriousness...I guess this is what they look like!  *winks*

Blessings,

Moirae.

No comments:

Post a Comment