Wednesday, December 22, 2010

DESTINATION FOUND!

I've beat the system!  I recently complained about the Destination Guide and it's inability to "guide" and after lots of trying I finally figured out a fix!

I don't know enough about computers to understand how this works, all I know is that it does.  I've tested it many times to be sure!

If you go to the Destination Guide via the right hand "side menu" then you will not be able to search by category.  If, however, you search something from the very top right search menu and THEN go to the Destination Guide via that window it will allow you to categorize!!!!

Let me know if this works for you!

Blessings,

Moirae

PS....I just tested it again.  It really works! :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're not speaking of this
    earth where thy destination's found,
    miss gorgeous, but'n Seventh-Heaven:
    every-bloody-thang is Upstairs, dear
    ♡ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ♡
    Love you.
    Cya soon.
    be@peace.
    -GBY!

    ReplyDelete