Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Polar Pictures!!!



Off to see SannyClause!
I am very much aware of the fact that my blog has been lacking visual stimulation lately...it just seems so hard to find the most appropriate picture for the job when I have hundreds (dare I say more?) saved on my computer!  I decided that with most of the world decorated to the nines, I would get festive and take some Christmas pics.  And what better place to do that than the North Pole?  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Porvoo/185/36/116

Me, Elfy and The Most Famous Reindeer of All!

Me and The Main Man!  Consulting on the naughty list...I had some recommendations. ;)

Shhhh!  After all that hard work, 'lil Elfies have to sleep!

Graceful as always.  :) 
It was a fun little trip North and nowhere near as chilly as I expected!  *giggles*  With all the fabulous winter decorations out there and the heaps of super cute holiday outfits there are tons of photo op's just waiting to be captured!  I'll definitely include more pictures here from now on. :) 

Blessings,

Moirae

No comments:

Post a Comment