Friday, September 17, 2010

Demo Dollar Disgust

Demos for a dollar.  Seriously?  In my opinion this is taking advantage of those of us with a little money in our pockets.  It feels as if the assumption is...."You're spending $500L on hair...you won't mind $1L to try the demo first".


Not impressed.
All of these Demo Dollars certainly add up - for the consumer and certainly for the vendor.  If someone can justify this to me, I'd love to understand the reasoning behind this crazy scheme.

I can tell you this much - if I am going to spend > $500L on hair, I want to try on as many styles as I can before I make my decision.  In doing that, I may even end up purchasing two!  But when I have to spend my hard earned Lindens on a Demo well.....that really burns my faerie butt and I'll probably go elsewhere.  At first I didn't mind but - where does it end? 

I am boycotting Dollar Demos. 

Blessings as always!  ;)

Moirae

No comments:

Post a Comment