Monday, September 13, 2010

Skin-decisive...

Does this make up make my boobs look big?  ;)  One of the more "intense" demos I tried.
I have decided that purchasing beautiful skin is probably the hardest and most expensive decision I will have to make!

How does one decide?  There are SO many options to choose from and once you've narrowed it down to a few that you really like, you've got the challenge of choosing between (in my case anyways) a handful of looks that are almost exactly the same!  I'd like to buy them all but then it doesn't make much sense to have 10 looks that are almost exactly the same.  And at $1,500L a pop (to start) this is not the kind of collection I want to start!  Though it is tempting.....

My photo album is exploding with explicit pictures of myself at the moment.

I hope to have made a decision soon so look forward to a post with my new look and a few pics of the "trial & error" phase (hilarious and sometimes scary).

Wish me luck!

Moirae

No comments:

Post a Comment