Sunday, September 12, 2010

These Eyes...

I was wandering through aisles and aisles of eyeballs to the point where I started to resemble the strung-out peepers peering back at me when I suddenly had an epiphany.

One of my dearest (and only!) friends happens to be a super talented designer who, among other things, has a selection of beeeeautiful, VEIN FREE, eyeballs in her store.  And they are all a steal at only $50L each!!!

Let's have a staring contest!  I love my new glare.  ("Emerald Paradise" eyes at Dreamscaped Designs)
Her name is Dreamscaped Dagger and she is a beautiful, friendly and talented (did I say that already?) Fae of the Mist in Avilion.  I think she spends a lot of her time designing her clothing (etc) line and landscaping her property.  She has invited me to her home and it is a great example of her artistic visions....she has a beautiful horse (I forget his name, sorry D!) there and I hope to have one of my own some day so we can go riding!

She has a store called "Dreamscaped Designs"  and it can be found at the Woodland Market in Avilion.  D tells me she has a new design she is in the process of displaying in the store as I write - I can't wait to see it!  She has four gorgeous sets of eyes to choose from and several classy outfits with pricetags that are just as devine!   Here is the Surl:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Avilion%20Mist/44/219/9  You have to find the Avilion Woodland Market...."Dreamscaped Designs".  Not the main market, the one under the trees with the little pond.  Keep your eye on the prize people!  Don't get distracted - find her store and help support one of SL's up and coming designers!
Stalking out my friend's store while she's not there!  "Dreamscaped Designs" in Avilion.
Ms.Dagger has been so kind to me from the very start, sending me links on clothing design (which have convinced me that I do not have the capacity nor the patience to learn!  Never say never though....), showing me around the grid...("the grid"....that's SL lingo....I'm gettin' the hang of things!)  and even introducing me to a friend or two.  From the moment I met her we would say almost the exact same thing at the same time - like peas in a pod! 

I haven't made many friends in SL yet as I've been going on lots of solo expeditions and working on my inventory but I feel very lucky to have met Dreamscaped and I hope to consider her my friend for a long time to come.  :) 

Here's looking at you, kid!

Moirae 

PS....I have a picture of D and I in my SL photoalbum but can't seem to save it to my computer.  Anyone know how?


3 comments:

  1. You are too kind! I appreciate the wonderful words. It has definitely been a trial and error process. I am hoping to open a couple of other small stores soon in other sims. Thanks for the idea to start a blog! I am new to this venue, but I am liking it.

    Oh, and I think you can save your picture by opening it from inventory and clicking the "Save As" button.

    ~*~ Dreamy ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I moved my shop to a new location at The Faery Crossing - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Faery%20Crossing/218/137/26

    It's a lot easier to get to now!

    Cheers!

    ~*~ Dreamy ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You moved to the crossing? Yay!!!! I'm going to check it out right now. :)

    ReplyDelete